It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:04

hi guys

Visit here first to sign the visitors book, say your first 'Hello', share something about yourself and have a read of the forum rules.

hi guys

Postby hc. » 25 Jul 2014, 17:10

Hi everyone, I've been knocking on the door now for a few days trying to register with no luck good job I Know the Woodbloke (Rob).

Some of you will remember me from the past, hc . For those who don't know me I'm a retired professional Carpenter and joiner, still (at present with my own workshop) which at present is being shut down well sort of it's in limbo as I Complete our home were in now, this will carry on for the rest of this year, As the work is getting near the end then then the workshop will close, ready for our move to Holland hopefully in early spring next year.

So, I'm afraid there won't be many post from me for a while (But I will be reading your posts with interest) as I'm so busy getting this place ready shooting back and forth to Holland, looking after My wife whose arthritis is still getting worse, and looking for a suitable new home and of course a decent workshop attached in some form. (which at the moment is proving to be a stumbling block).

Anyway enough of me for now, I'm really clad to see a new version of the wood haven finally emerge from the ashes, Does anyone Know how is Tom?.
hc.
Seedling

Name: Martin Mackenzie

Re: hi guys

Postby 9fingers » 25 Jul 2014, 17:47

Welcome Martin,

It only seems the other day that you were setting up your workshop and it sounds like you will have to start again soon.

I hope you can keep in touch to let us know how the move is going and good luck with finding a new 'Clansman Towers"

Cheers

Bob

PS regrettably we have no information regarding Tom. Sorry
Information on induction motors here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dBTVXx ... sp=sharing
Email:motors@minchin.org.uk
9fingers
Petrified Pine

Location: Romsey Hampshire between Southampton and the New Forest
Name: Bob

Postby fred » 25 Jul 2014, 17:54

Hi Martin,
Hope you find the ideal place soon.

Succes,
fred
fred
New Shoots

Name:

Postby Phil » 25 Jul 2014, 18:14

Hello HC,

Welcome back. Hope the moves goes well.

Cheers
Phil
We don't stop woodworking because we grow old, we grow old because we stop woodworking!

https://www.instagram.com/phil_pretoria/
Phil
Old Oak

Name: Phil

Postby hc. » 25 Jul 2014, 21:50

hi all. Bob yes of course I will keep all informed of the final move shut down of
theworkshop and of course the new opening of My newworkshop hopefully in the spring of next year. In the mean time its back to decorating two bedrooms, fitting a new tow bar, new disc and brakes on the old silver lady (zafira) etc etc and that's just the beginning.
hc.
Seedling

Name: Martin Mackenzie

Return to Welcome (Introductions)