It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:18

Hello, good evening and I hope I'm welcome

Visit here first to sign the visitors book, say your first 'Hello', share something about yourself and have a read of the forum rules.

Hello, good evening and I hope I'm welcome

Postby SamQ aka Ah! Q! » 21 Jul 2014, 23:17

Hello fellow human termites, I too once haunted WH Mk1, in the august company of many, from Tom to Bob to Rob to loadsa Marks. I'm a pushing-sixty weekend woodworking warrior with a real job as ringmaster in the circus we like to call education. Unlike MM/9f/Bob, "Nawm" and his methods are not to my taste, I veer more toward Ingham or the Venerable Wearing, with a bow to Saint Fox (I wonder how many angels are even now debating cutting direction?). I work out of a 11' x 8' shed and a non-existent tool fund, so I ain't proud and I've skip dived with the best of them. I also have an eclectic sense of humour, so you have been warned. ;)

Sam
A pragmatist inside a perpetual optimist, heavily influenced by an experienced cynic, wrapped around by an aging relic.
SamQ aka Ah! Q!
Old Oak

Name: Sam

Re: Hello, good evening and I hope I'm welcome

Postby TrimTheKing » 21 Jul 2014, 23:25

Hey Sam

Good to have you back, and there's only ONE real Mark! ;)

Cheers
The One
Cheers
Mark
TrimTheKing
Site Admin

Name: Mark

Re: Hello, good evening and I hope I'm welcome

Postby SamQ aka Ah! Q! » 22 Jul 2014, 07:33

I hear ya Boss! :D

Sam - of whom, there also appears to be only one(!)...at the moment!
A pragmatist inside a perpetual optimist, heavily influenced by an experienced cynic, wrapped around by an aging relic.
SamQ aka Ah! Q!
Old Oak

Name: Sam

Return to Welcome (Introductions)