It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 13:28

Just wondered ...

This forum is for any general questions, queries or plain old chinwaggery on Woody stuff in general.

Re: Just wondered ...

Postby Stargazer » 12 Jan 2021, 21:27

Two kits of parts for windsor chairs.....some work required to complete!

chair-kits.jpg
(196.77 KiB)
Stargazer
New Shoots

Name: Ian

Postby Craig Salisbury » 12 Jan 2021, 22:37

bugger all, the mojo has gone......le sigh
- I am not grumpy, im pragmatic
Craig Salisbury
Nordic Pine

Name: Craig Salisbury

Postby Doug » 12 Jan 2021, 22:46

Doug wrote:Trying to sort my pillar drill the inverter on which went haywire the other day, that’s away being looked at in the meantime I’m trying to sort out an old single phase motor with sized bearings in an attempt to get the drill back up & working.
Plus more internal doors to make when I can raise enthusiasm :eusa-doh:

Very happy bunny, potentiometer on the inverters station had self destructed so has been replaced & this is a beautiful site for me :lol:

796250F2-89F2-4C28-BC69-4DB06C9FC4FA.jpeg
(143.37 KiB)

A steady 55 hertz that’ll ding dang do for me :D with the added bonus I’ve got the single phase motor I was sorting out up & running so I have a spare should I need one
Doug
Old Oak

Name:

Postby Mike G » 12 Jan 2021, 23:09

csalisbury wrote:bugger all, the mojo has gone......le sigh

It happens, Craig. Do something else for a while. I'm making an almighty meal of a bookshelf at the moment, and it's a bit of a chore dragging myself out into the workshop. Mojos, I've discovered over the years, come and go. Sometimes you have to plod on without them, and sometimes it's best waiting until they return. I'm plodding on.......
Mike G
Sequoia

Name:

Postby Craig Salisbury » 12 Jan 2021, 23:15

Mike G wrote:
csalisbury wrote:bugger all, the mojo has gone......le sigh

It happens, Craig. Do something else for a while. I'm making an almighty meal of a bookshelf at the moment, and it's a bit of a chore dragging myself out into the workshop. Mojos, I've discovered over the years, come and go. Sometimes you have to plod on without them, and sometimes it's best waiting until they return. I'm plodding on.......

Its the age old problem of idle hands goes shopping on the tippy tappy...I was just reading your lipping thread and came away with deciding to buy a vacuum press and a side attaching doodad for a festool router! A couple of weeks ago it was an airless sprayer and that hasn't been used yet either :lol:
- I am not grumpy, im pragmatic
Craig Salisbury
Nordic Pine

Name: Craig Salisbury

Previous

Return to General Woodworking