It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:09

None of my images appear when viewed in tapatalk

Share everything from your tablesaw sled design to how best to calculate magnetic North using only woodshavings and a blunt carpenters pencil...

None of my images appear when viewed in tapatalk

Postby oddsocks » 14 Jun 2016, 22:09

I rarely use tapatalk but earlier this week had a notification of a response to my corner summerhouse post and I only had my mobile with me so I used tapatalk. I could see all my text but none of the images were displayed - if I clicked the links I got page not found.

My images are hosted in photobucket and I'm just copying the photobucket image link into the post - which works on my computers and obviously others are seeing them in order to respond. Do I need to do something different either when I post or in my tapatalk config?

Dave
oddsocks
New Shoots

Name: Dave

Re: None of my images appear when viewed in tapatalk

Postby Rod » 14 Jun 2016, 23:58

I can see your images fine on my iPhone using Tapatalk.
I've never had to set up anything specially to see photos.

Rod
Rod
Old Oak

Name:

Re: None of my images appear when viewed in tapatalk

Postby oddsocks » 15 Jun 2016, 05:47

thanks Rod. I'm on android 4.3 (old samsung galaxy s3). I just tried again and get almost the same result - the images are just a grey box with zigzap break, but I can connect to link and see them individually in photobucket (I'm at home now, I wondered if i work guest wifi was the issue re that last week). But bizarrly if I browse other posts (e.g from Scotlandthedave) I see the photos and sketchup images in the thread in tapatalk.

One of the reasons I rarely use tapatalk is I fnd it a poorly laid out app, even with the latest updates.

Dave
oddsocks
New Shoots

Name: Dave

Return to Tips & Tutorials