It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 00:02

Checkout the Dropbox

Here's the place to talk about all your table saws, bandsaws, routers and dust extractors. In fact anything that makes noise and uses electrickery.

Checkout the Dropbox

Postby 9fingers » 04 Jul 2019, 09:40

Just a reminder about the forum dropbox where you can find all sorts of useful stuff.

When ever I get sight of a machine manual, I upload it there and DEEJAY regularly updates the useful links entry where you can find places to buy stuff you did not even think was available or that you needed :lol:
He had just done the 30th Update to those tables.

If you have anything you want to upload, send it to me motors@minchin.org.uk and I'll do the appropriate moderation thing with it.

Hope fully these resources up in the top right corner of every forum page make this forum just a little bit different (better!) than the rest.

Cheers
Bob
Information on induction motors here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dBTVXx ... sp=sharing
Email:motors@minchin.org.uk
9fingers
Petrified Pine

Location: Romsey Hampshire between Southampton and the New Forest
Name: Bob

Re: Checkout the Dropbox

Postby 9fingers » 14 Dec 2021, 17:18

37th edition of DeeJays useful links document has been uploaded today.

Worth a look especially by our newer members who might not have strayed into the dropbox before.
It's located on the top right of every forum page.

Bob
9fingers
Petrified Pine

Postby Mike G » 14 Dec 2021, 18:31

Newer members?! :) I've never peeked in there myself! That's my evenings entertainment lined up........
Mike G
Sequoia

Name:

Postby 9fingers » 14 Dec 2021, 18:39

Mike G wrote:Newer members?! :) I've never peeked in there myself! That's my evenings entertainment lined up........

Not suggesting it needs a detailed read but I like to think it is a feature that sets us apart from elsewhere and a light skim to know what sort of stuff is in the Dropbox so when you want an odd bit of info or a manual or need to buy a left handed widget which is where DeeJays guide comes into its own

Bob

Ps anyone finding one of those really useful suppliers of left handed widgets that is not in the buyers guide then do drop deejay a pm and he can add it into the next update.
9fingers
Petrified Pine

Postby 9fingers » 11 Nov 2022, 13:31

I've just uploaded version 40 of the buyers guide into the drop box filed under "useful links"

Deejay of this parish, updates this very broad list of where to get stuff and useful information from time to time.

If you have found a supplier of left handed widgets recently that just might be useful to others then drop Deejay or myself some details and we will get it into the list.

Whilst you are looking around the dropbox, there are a collection of machinery manuals in there too.
Only the otherday I heard from someone who had purchased a manual for a mortiser and there was a free copy just sitting in the dropbox.

These are resources for you all to use and if you come across a manual that is not in there then mail it to me and I'll make sure it is made available to be shared.

Bob
9fingers
Petrified Pine

Return to Machines & Power Toolery