It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 15:51

Sierra Pen and Touch screen stylus

The place to find and post anything related to the world of spinning wood at ridiculously high speeds!

Sierra Pen and Touch screen stylus

Postby Dalboy » 08 Apr 2015, 18:03

A Sierra pen kit and a touch screen stylus on a Patriot Blank. Started this yesterday about 4pm and finished today at 5pm

Dalboy
Old Oak

Name:

Re: Sierra Pen and Touch screen stylus

Postby TrimTheKing » 09 Apr 2015, 12:16

Cool. What's the stylus head like? I do like a stylus for using when writing in Penultimate which I use to store many of my musings, but many of the heads are much too soft and squishy so I'm still looking for a really good one that is quite firm.

Cheers
Mark
Cheers
Mark
TrimTheKing
Site Admin

Name: Mark

Postby Dalboy » 09 Apr 2015, 12:41

TrimTheKing wrote:Cool. What's the stylus head like? I do like a stylus for using when writing in Penultimate which I use to store many of my musings, but many of the heads are much too soft and squishy so I'm still looking for a really good one that is quite firm.

Cheers
Mark

It is quite soft as it is hollow but it can be taken off and with a little something can be padded out to firm it up. If you want I can take a photo with the tip removed to hopefully show that
Dalboy
Old Oak

Name:

Postby TrimTheKing » 09 Apr 2015, 14:37

No it's fine thanks, I know what you mean as the ones I have are the same. I don't understand why they don't pad them out as I can't be the only one who finds this…

Cheers
Mark
Cheers
Mark
TrimTheKing
Site Admin

Name: Mark

Return to Turning (Wood or any other material you fancy)