It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 09:03

Power Tool Table

This is where we don't want anything but evidence of your finest wood butchering in all its glorious, and photograph laden glory. Bring your finished products or WIP's, we love them all, so long as there's pictures, and plenty of 'em!

Re: Power Tool Table

Postby Rod » 06 Jul 2016, 23:23

Have Axminster got the supply problem sorted now - they upset a lot of folks on the other forum with not having supplies of the jig?

Rod
Rod
Old Oak

Name:

Postby MattS » 07 Jul 2016, 21:57

This looks amazing! I can see why it's not for everybody but it looks brilliant for me. I have an EZ rail system I got when I couldn't afford a festool and plan to change to a festool saw. Combined with this it would make a perfect set up for me.
MattS
Nordic Pine

Name:

Postby Woodbloke » 11 Jul 2016, 13:02

Rod wrote:Have Axminster got the supply problem sorted now - they upset a lot of folks on the other forum with not having supplies of the jig?

Rod

Yep, plenty in stock now. The initial demand completely threw us and the delay has been caused by the manufacturing tolerances of the Parf Guide kit. The upset wasn't intentional but the kit's worth the wait! - Rob
I no longer work for Axminster Tools & Machinery.
Woodbloke
Sequoia

Name:

Postby Rod » 11 Jul 2016, 13:07

That's nice to know.
I suppose they'll make sure they've got adequate supplies next time they bring out and publicise a new innovative product?
But that's easy to say in hindsight.

Rod
Rod
Old Oak

Name:

Postby Woodbloke » 13 Jul 2016, 17:31

Parts 2 & 3 are now out on the Ax Knowledge page, but a full scale 1:1 downloadable drawing will be added to Part 3 very shortly - Rob
I no longer work for Axminster Tools & Machinery.
Woodbloke
Sequoia

Name:

Previous

Return to Projects & WIP