It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 10:48

Busy weekend after Doris!

This is where we don't want anything but evidence of your finest wood butchering in all its glorious, and photograph laden glory. Bring your finished products or WIP's, we love them all, so long as there's pictures, and plenty of 'em!

Re: Busy weekend after Doris!

Postby woodstalker » 30 Jun 2017, 20:09

Cheers for the replies all, sun was up but a touch cloudy, nothing like the preceding hot days. Mower hadn't been used for ten days because i had set a contractor up to do the lawns whilst i am away to save the wife trying to start the big mower and figure out where to put little woodstalker.

It would seem some stuff is covered by the house cove limits and other bits by the garden cover limits so i am hopeful it should all be covered. I have photos of everything that came out of the wreckage and receipts/manuals for pretty much all of it less the Hayter but i did clean that up in order to pull the serial number off it since it was the most expensive single item in there!

It was two days dealing with that i could have spent packing and being with the family before i came away. The saving grace was that my tools are in the storeroom/workshop so weren't affected.
woodstalker
Nordic Pine

Name:

Postby Rod » 01 Jul 2017, 09:52

Sad news, hope everything gets sorted asap.

Rod
Rod
Old Oak

Name:

Postby Andyp » 01 Jul 2017, 11:14

Tough luck. I always feel sickened when I see property go up in smoke. Hope you do not have a hassle with your insurance.
I do not think therefore I do not am.

cheers
Andy
Andyp
Petrified Pine

Name: Andy

Previous

Return to Projects & WIP