It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 10:28

B and Q clearance sale

Hang up your Chisels and Plane blades and take a load off with a recently turned goblet of your favourite poison, in the lounge of our Gentlemen's (and ladies) Club.

B and Q clearance sale

Postby Robert » 04 Aug 2014, 18:17

There is what seems to be an unadvertised clearance sale going on at B and Q at the moment.

Seem very pot luck as to which stores have started and how much they have put out.

I've been to 2 stores today as I've been chauffeuring wife and daughter to soft furniture stores. lakeside store had quite a few power tools in the clearance but nothing that tempted me. Beckton had less out but more variety. I bought a large 50m roll of Mirka abrasive for £15 and a mono mixer tap with waste for £16. Both stores had one area set aside for clearance stuff and staff on hand for price queries.

Hotukdeals http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/massive-clearance-event-b-q-monday-4th-august-1963953 has a big thread on it but don't go expecting to find what has been mentioned!

happy hunting if you go. As they are feeding stuff in gradually I may go back... could do with a new Weber BBQ but not at full price which they still were.
Robert
Old Oak

Name: Robert

Return to The Woodmangler's Retreat