It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 09:53

Oi! Give our sun back !!

Hang up your Chisels and Plane blades and take a load off with a recently turned goblet of your favourite poison, in the lounge of our Gentlemen's (and ladies) Club.

Re: Oi! Give our sun back !!

Postby RogerS » 12 Jul 2017, 08:00

Ha...Avon Skin So Soft ? Midges up here just snigger.

And then come in for the kill.

Going by the smell of it, I reckon the 'SAS use it' is an urban myth. They usually refrain from any sort of man-made smell, deodorants etc when they are out in the field in case the smell gives their presence away.
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
RogerS
Petrified Pine

Name:

Re: Oi! Give our sun back !!

Postby Pinch » 12 Jul 2017, 19:46

RogerS wrote:
Pinch wrote:Mrs P would move up there tomorrow if she could. She would love to be close to her daughter and granddaughter. I'm going up there with her in November for the first time. We're going to drive because I don't like flying. She's asked me about the possibilities of permanently moving up there.... I haven't said 'no', but I can't see it happening although it isn't totally out of view.

I did say to Mrs P about popping in to see you guys when we travel up (if we are welcome of course :lol: ), but we're only staying one night apparently.

During November, if you see a strange couple walking around your estate and there's a yellow mini parked on your drive, it might be us. :lol:

Of course you're welcome. I'll have a shovel ready for you :lol:

I'm sure Mrs P will accept the shovel gracefully, where I would be better suited with a nice comfy chair in the garden and a cool beer. :lol:

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
In my previous life, I was a tree.
Pinch
Old Oak

Name: Paul

Previous

Return to The Woodmangler's Retreat