It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 09:50

WDS Ltd website now has CAD compatible stuff

Where to ask all your SketchUp related questions or share your skills (in the case of our resident Guru Dave R…).

WDS Ltd website now has CAD compatible stuff

Postby tracerman » 07 Jun 2016, 20:38

Hi folks
as I may have mentioned in the past , I find the WDS website an inspiration if I'm dreaming up a new idea needing parts . Today I received their periodic e-mail , announcing CAD-compatible stuff in 2D and 3D so you can drop their products into your own design to assess . I'm not yet into CAD but I thought it worth a mention to those of you who are .

Steve
PS have been lurking every day but just after we met up with KIRK in the Ship Inn my Dad ( 95) had a fall and has been in hospital getting sorted otherwise I would have been participating more . Glad to see Kirk got home safely .
tracerman
Sapling

Name: Steve

Re: WDS Ltd website now has CAD compatible stuff

Postby Dave R » 25 Jun 2016, 13:28

Thanks for the heads up. I had a poke around their site. They carry some interesting products. I tried downloading CAD files for a about 6 or 8 parts from different categories. There was no option to select under Format which appears to indicate there is no CAD file available for those parts. Still, the 3-view drawings would be useful for creating your own.

Best wishes to your father.
Dave R
Nordic Pine

Name:

Return to SketchUp & other 'CAD' Tools