It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:08

Surfaced again...

Share everything from your tablesaw sled design to how best to calculate magnetic North using only woodshavings and a blunt carpenters pencil...

Surfaced again...

Postby themissingelf » 27 Apr 2018, 14:49

Hmmm... I recognise many names from UKWorkshop from a few years back. I've not been particularly active on forums for a while, mostly due to much time being spent working on my house. I'm currently taking a sabatical and, amongst other things, rescuing my workshop (garage) from many years of amassed stuff! Therein lies one of the reasons I joined this forum... I have a tablesaw to sell. I've not noticed a "marketplace" so wondering whether selling is not permitted?
themissingelf
New Shoots

Name:

Re: Surfaced again...

Postby Andyp » 27 Apr 2018, 14:54

Hi and welcome. You have to be signed in as a member to view the for sale and wanted boards. I can't remember if you need to have posted 3 times before you can post an item for sale. Someone?

Edit. I should have read the rules. As a member you should be able to post for sale items but your first 3 posts will be moderated.
I do not think therefore I do not am.

cheers
Andy
Andyp
Petrified Pine

Name: Andy

Postby 9fingers » 27 Apr 2018, 14:57

themissingelf wrote:Hmmm... I recognise many names from UKWorkshop from a few years back. I've not been particularly active on forums for a while, mostly due to much time being spent working on my house. I'm currently taking a sabatical and, amongst other things, rescuing my workshop (garage) from many years of amassed stuff! Therein lies one of the reasons I joined this forum... I have a tablesaw to sell. I've not noticed a "marketplace" so wondering whether selling is not permitted?

You might have looked before joining in which case you would not have been allowed to see it.
Alternatively several magic things happen after you have made three posts here and being able to view the for sale and wanted boards could be one of them.

Welcome anyway and please do say where the saw is located when you place your advert.

Bob
Information on induction motors here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dBTVXx ... sp=sharing
Email:motors@minchin.org.uk
9fingers
Petrified Pine

Location: Romsey Hampshire between Southampton and the New Forest
Name: Bob

Postby themissingelf » 27 Apr 2018, 15:12

Ah, brilliant. Thank you!

#2... :text-+1: