It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 00:22

What a difference a week makes...

Hang up your Chisels and Plane blades and take a load off with a recently turned goblet of your favourite poison, in the lounge of our Gentlemen's (and ladies) Club.

What a difference a week makes...

Postby selectortone » 14 May 2018, 13:59

Bournemouth beach - last week (bank holiday Monday, pic from The Bournemouth Echo)

Lunchtime today:

I have a few more weeks of the beach to myself before the grockles return in earnest when the schools break up. God bless 'em, they're the reason the beaches are kept so nice.
selectortone
Sapling

Name: Terry

Re: What a difference a week makes...

Postby Phil » 14 May 2018, 17:13

selectortone wrote:Bournemouth beach - last week (bank holiday Monday, pic from The Bournemouth Echo)

Lunchtime today:

I have a few more weeks of the beach to myself before the grockles return in earnest when the schools break up. God bless 'em, they're the reason the beaches are kept so nice.

Not much eye-candy .................. :(
We don't stop woodworking because we grow old, we grow old because we stop woodworking!

https://www.instagram.com/phil_pretoria/
Phil
Old Oak

Name: Phil

Postby selectortone » 14 May 2018, 17:22

Phil wrote:Not much eye-candy .................. :(

:lol:

I think the last time I went down the beach on a sunny bank holiday was over 20 years ago. Acres of overweight pink flesh sizzling in the sun is not a pretty sight!
selectortone
Sapling

Name: Terry

Postby Phil » 15 May 2018, 12:05

selectortone wrote:
Phil wrote:Not much eye-candy .................. :(

:lol:

Acres of overweight pink flesh sizzling in the sun is not a pretty sight!

Saw the same thing in Southern Spain.

Before we left for Spain I was told about all the topless young chicks on the beach. 8-)

So walking along the beach I let wife get ahead of me so that I could catch a good look. :D

Well all I got to see were middle aged or elderly 'chicks' with the boobs hanging down into the arm pits. :o

What a disappointment. Had to drown my sorrow and get rid of the vision with a few more San Miguels. :D
We don't stop woodworking because we grow old, we grow old because we stop woodworking!

https://www.instagram.com/phil_pretoria/
Phil
Old Oak

Name: Phil

Return to The Woodmangler's Retreat