It is currently 19 Sep 2018, 09:57

Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

This is where we don't want anything but evidence of your finest wood butchering in all its glorious, and photograph laden glory. Bring your finished products or WIP's, we love them all, so long as there's pictures, and plenty of 'em!

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet

Postby Rod » 12 Jul 2018, 22:06

Looking fantastic

Rod
User avatar
Rod
Old Oak
 
Posts: 3669
Joined: 21 Jul 2014, 21:34
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet

Postby Pinch » 13 Jul 2018, 08:27

Superb work as always Jim. 8-)

The cabinet looks beautiful.

:text-bravo:
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2560
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet

Postby Jimmy Mack » 17 Jul 2018, 13:51

Photo diarys are pretty handy, when you're trying to remember a process.... Especially on the back of another poor night's sleep...

Squeaky trousers...Here we go again...

Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jimmy Mack
Nordic Pine
 
Posts: 842
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:04
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet

Postby Mike G » 17 Jul 2018, 22:03

Andyp wrote:In that case you, probably, have nothing to worry about.


Except the "probably"! :)
User avatar
Mike G
Old Oak
 
Posts: 3624
Joined: 30 Jul 2014, 22:36
Location: Somewhat less of a hovel
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet

Postby Jimmy Mack » 22 Jul 2018, 12:14

Thanks Mike
Mike G wrote:
Andyp wrote:In that case you, probably, have nothing to worry about.


Except the "probably"! :)


Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jimmy Mack
Nordic Pine
 
Posts: 842
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:04
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet

Postby Jimmy Mack » 07 Aug 2018, 14:13

Drinks Cabinet all settled in.

G&T anyone!?

DrinksCabinet01.jpg
(252.9 KiB)
DrinksCabinet03.jpg
(282.51 KiB)
DrinksCabinet04.jpg
(287.33 KiB)
DrinksCabinet05.jpg
(184.31 KiB)
DrinksCabinet06.jpg
(364.96 KiB)
DrinksCabinet07.jpg
(180.78 KiB)
DrinksCabinet09.jpg
(295.36 KiB)
User avatar
Jimmy Mack
Nordic Pine
 
Posts: 842
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:04
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Malc2098 » 07 Aug 2018, 14:19

Oh, I bloomin' say!
Malcolm
User avatar
Malc2098
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: 03 Jul 2016, 11:10
Location: Tiverton
Name: Malcolm

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Andyp » 07 Aug 2018, 16:14

I don’t have the words. Gorgeous, stunning are about half way.
cheers

Andy

if images are not visible on my posts it is because Photobucket withdrew their free hosting service. I will reload images to the most recent threads in due course. Please drop me a PM if you would like to see anything before then
User avatar
Andyp
Sequoia
 
Posts: 5099
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 07:05
Location: 14860 Normandy, France
Name: Andy

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Rod » 07 Aug 2018, 16:21

Absolutely fantastic your clients must be well pleased.

Rod
User avatar
Rod
Old Oak
 
Posts: 3669
Joined: 21 Jul 2014, 21:34
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Mike G » 07 Aug 2018, 17:15

Stunning.
User avatar
Mike G
Old Oak
 
Posts: 3624
Joined: 30 Jul 2014, 22:36
Location: Somewhat less of a hovel
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Pinch » 07 Aug 2018, 20:43

A class act my son... class act! 8-)

Absolutely beautifully designed and crafted Jim! A piece of art so it is. :eusa-clap:

I would most definitely join you in raising a large G&T.

Stunning mate!

:obscene-drinkingcheers:

:text-bravo:
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2560
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby MattS » 07 Aug 2018, 20:49

Wow, just wow!!!! :eusa-clap:
MattS
New Shoots
 
Posts: 159
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 10:05
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Jimmy Mack » 07 Aug 2018, 22:24

Cheers chaps, it was a challenging piece, 12weeks I think

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jimmy Mack
Nordic Pine
 
Posts: 842
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:04
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Jimmy Mack » 07 Aug 2018, 22:24

Thanks dad.
Pinch wrote:A class act my son... class act! 8-)

Absolutely beautifully designed and crafted Jim! A piece of art so it is. :eusa-clap:

I would most definitely join you in raising a large G&T.

Stunning mate!

:obscene-drinkingcheers:

:text-bravo:


Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jimmy Mack
Nordic Pine
 
Posts: 842
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:04
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby TrimTheKing » 08 Aug 2018, 00:12

Beautiful mate, just stunning! Looks even more amazing fully loaded.
Cheers
Mark
TrimTheKing
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3804
Joined: 16 Jun 2014, 13:27
Location: Grappenhall, Cheshire
Name: Mark

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby fiveeyes » 08 Aug 2018, 01:48

I believe that you have 'raised the bar'. :text-bravo:
fiveeyes
New Shoots
 
Posts: 131
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 02:56
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Pinch » 08 Aug 2018, 20:42

Jimmy Mack wrote:Thanks dad.
Pinch wrote:A class act my son... class act! 8-)

Absolutely beautifully designed and crafted Jim! A piece of art so it is. :eusa-clap:

I would most definitely join you in raising a large G&T.

Stunning mate!

:obscene-drinkingcheers:

:text-bravo:


Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk


:lol: A figure of speech ole chap. You're welcome matey. 8-)
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2560
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Jimmy Mack » 08 Aug 2018, 20:54

Just me being a cheeky, daft brush

Very much appreciated comments

Pinch wrote:
Jimmy Mack wrote:Thanks dad.
Pinch wrote:A class act my son... class act! 8-)

Absolutely beautifully designed and crafted Jim! A piece of art so it is. :eusa-clap:

I would most definitely join you in raising a large G&T.

Stunning mate!

:obscene-drinkingcheers:

:text-bravo:


Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk


A figure of speech ole chap. You're welcome matey. 8-)


Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jimmy Mack
Nordic Pine
 
Posts: 842
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:04
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Jimmy Mack » 08 Aug 2018, 20:58

Thanks fella. The gin just kept coming! The customer kindly gave me a bottle of bourbon
TrimTheKing wrote:Beautiful mate, just stunning! Looks even more amazing fully loaded.


Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jimmy Mack
Nordic Pine
 
Posts: 842
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:04
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Jimmy Mack » 08 Aug 2018, 20:58

fiveeyes wrote:I believe that you have 'raised the bar'. :text-bravo:
very good.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jimmy Mack
Nordic Pine
 
Posts: 842
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:04
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Jjenks » 08 Aug 2018, 21:00

Not my style of furniture. But stunning craftsmanship :text-bravo:
Jjenks
Seedling
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 14 Oct 2016, 07:46
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Pinch » 09 Aug 2018, 20:55

Jimmy Mack wrote:Just me being a cheeky, daft brush

Very much appreciated comments


Yep, I know matey... although I had a tiny tiny one of those "hmmm, hope Jim wasn't offended" moments, so I replied just in case. Although yes, it was/is a figure of speech - a southern male endearment from one bloke to another (especially Londoners)... but, I replied just in case. Have I already said that bit... Yup, in rambling mode now... :lol: Right, where are those beers!

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2560
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Jimmy Mack » 23 Aug 2018, 11:15

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
Pinch wrote:
Jimmy Mack wrote:Just me being a cheeky, daft brush

Very much appreciated comments


Yep, I know matey... although I had a tiny tiny one of those "hmmm, hope Jim wasn't offended" moments, so I replied just in case. Although yes, it was/is a figure of speech - a southern male endearment from one bloke to another (especially Londoners)... but, I replied just in case. Have I already said that bit... Yup, in rambling mode now... :lol: Right, where are those beers!

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
User avatar
Jimmy Mack
Nordic Pine
 
Posts: 842
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:04
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Name:

Re: Display Case / Drinks Cabinet (Complete)

Postby Jimmy Mack » 23 Aug 2018, 11:16

Jjenks wrote:Not my style of furniture. But stunning craftsmanship :text-bravo:



Thanks :)
User avatar
Jimmy Mack
Nordic Pine
 
Posts: 842
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:04
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Name:

Previous

Return to Projects & WIP

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest