It is currently 15 Dec 2018, 03:08

The time has come...

Hang up your Chisels and Plane blades and take a load off with a recently turned goblet of your favourite poison, in the lounge of our Gentlemen's (and ladies) Club.

Re: The time has come...

Postby selectortone » 13 Sep 2018, 18:47

Woohoo!
User avatar
selectortone
New Shoots
 
Posts: 223
Joined: 26 Jan 2017, 23:43
Location: Sunny Bournemouth by the Sea
Name: Terry

Re: The time has come...

Postby Jimmy Mack » 13 Sep 2018, 18:50

Ahhhh... I'm made up for you... Well done indeed!

Smashed news





Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jimmy Mack
Nordic Pine
 
Posts: 887
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:04
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Name:

Re: The time has come...

Postby Rod » 13 Sep 2018, 20:02

Well done Paul, now don’t get too * and loose your licence

Rod
User avatar
Rod
Old Oak
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: 21 Jul 2014, 21:34
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Name:

Re: The time has come...

Postby Malc2098 » 13 Sep 2018, 23:14

I've always admired your reserved nature!! :D

Congratulations!
Malcolm
User avatar
Malc2098
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2780
Joined: 03 Jul 2016, 11:10
Location: Tiverton
Name: Malcolm

Re: The time has come...

Postby RogerM » 17 Sep 2018, 18:02

Well done Paul. Great result. And if you get bored, you could strip out the bus and it would make a fabulous mobile workshop. :lol: :eusa-clap:
RogerM
Sapling
 
Posts: 294
Joined: 21 Jul 2014, 21:47
Location: South Devon
Name:

Re: The time has come...

Postby Pinch » 17 Sep 2018, 18:59

Andyp wrote:Great to have some good news. Well done Paul.


Thanks Andy 8-)
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: The time has come...

Postby Pinch » 17 Sep 2018, 18:59

DaveL wrote:Well done, you seem a bit pleased.


Thanks Dave 8-)

Yes, a little bit. :D
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: The time has come...

Postby Pinch » 17 Sep 2018, 19:01

RogerS wrote:We knew you could do it !

Next stop, the French Riviera with passengers. :eusa-clap:


Thanks Roger 8-)

Aye, it's on the cards matey.... it's on the cards. :D
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: The time has come...

Postby Pinch » 17 Sep 2018, 19:01

selectortone wrote:Woohoo!


Thanks Terry. 8-)
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: The time has come...

Postby Pinch » 17 Sep 2018, 19:02

Jimmy Mack wrote:Ahhhh... I'm made up for you... Well done indeed!

Smashed news





Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk


Thanks Jim. 8-)

Indeed sir... indeed. :D
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: The time has come...

Postby Pinch » 17 Sep 2018, 19:03

Rod wrote:Well done Paul, now don’t get too * and loose your licence

Rod


:lol: Absolutely not sir!

Thanks Rod. 8-)
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: The time has come...

Postby Pinch » 17 Sep 2018, 19:04

Malc2098 wrote:I've always admired your reserved nature!! :D

Congratulations!


Thanks Malc. 8-)

Yes, I can be a bit excitable at times. :lol:
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: The time has come...

Postby Pinch » 17 Sep 2018, 19:05

RogerM wrote:Well done Paul. Great result. And if you get bored, you could strip out the bus and it would make a fabulous mobile workshop. :lol: :eusa-clap:


Thanks Roger. 8-)

Now there's a thought.... :eusa-think: :D
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: The time has come...

Postby Pinch » 17 Sep 2018, 19:10

Job interview and company test drive was today and I am thrilled to announce, the new coach driving career officially begins this Wednesday!

Weeeeehoooooo!! 8-) 8-) :D :D

The uniform is on order... I'm collecting the pro sat nav tomorrow morning and I'm buying a bigger lunch box for my sarnies! 8-)

Gosh... on the payroll, pension and... first time ever... 28 days paid holiday a year - by golly! :D

:text-bravo: :text-bravo:

:obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers:

:obscene-drinkingbuddies: :obscene-drinkingbuddies: :obscene-drinkingbuddies:
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: The time has come...

Postby Malc2098 » 17 Sep 2018, 21:07

Result!!!!!
Malcolm
User avatar
Malc2098
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2780
Joined: 03 Jul 2016, 11:10
Location: Tiverton
Name: Malcolm

Re: The time has come...

Postby Jimmy Mack » 17 Sep 2018, 23:16

Pinch wrote:Job interview and company test drive was today and I am thrilled to announce, the new coach driving career officially begins this Wednesday!

Weeeeehoooooo!! 8-) 8-) :D :D

The uniform is on order... I'm collecting the pro sat nav tomorrow morning and I'm buying a bigger lunch box for my sarnies! 8-)

Gosh... on the payroll, pension and... first time ever... 28 days paid holiday a year - by golly! :D

:text-bravo: :text-bravo:

:obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers:

:obscene-drinkingbuddies: :obscene-drinkingbuddies: :obscene-drinkingbuddies:
Crikey, turned Pro excellent, looking forward to seeing the new uniform

Top stuff.

Chocks away

Ps. Tell Merlin, Wacky Jackie has her lady dressed in a slinky leopard print onesie....I was on my bike so moving too fast to snap the delight.... TBF...I almost stacked it into the brambles!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jimmy Mack
Nordic Pine
 
Posts: 887
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:04
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Name:

Re: The time has come...

Postby Newbie_Neil » 18 Sep 2018, 17:12

Hi Paul,

Congratulations to you and I hope that it all goes well.

Thank you for all of the time that you have spent posting on the forum, as I have learnt so much from you.

All the very best,

Neil
User avatar
Newbie_Neil
New Shoots
 
Posts: 179
Joined: 27 Jul 2014, 20:02
Location: Nottingham, England
Name: Neil

Re: The time has come...

Postby RogerM » 18 Sep 2018, 23:10

Screenshot_20180918-175041.jpg
(86.13 KiB)


Now what is it about this thread that attracts this type of sponsored advert? Any takers? :lol:
RogerM
Sapling
 
Posts: 294
Joined: 21 Jul 2014, 21:47
Location: South Devon
Name:

Re: The time has come...

Postby TrimTheKing » 18 Sep 2018, 23:14

You know that those sponsored ads come from the cookies left from your own search history don't you...
Cheers
Mark
TrimTheKing
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3929
Joined: 16 Jun 2014, 13:27
Location: Grappenhall, Cheshire
Name: Mark

Re: The time has come...

Postby RogerM » 18 Sep 2018, 23:20

TrimTheKing wrote:You know that those sponsored ads come from the cookies left from your own search history don't you...
Can't remember the last time I searched for a sports bra.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
RogerM
Sapling
 
Posts: 294
Joined: 21 Jul 2014, 21:47
Location: South Devon
Name:

Re: The time has come...

Postby 9fingers » 19 Sep 2018, 07:44

Curious because I don't get any ads when viewing the forum on my phone and I've not knowingly installed an ad blocker either ?
Bob
Image
Information on induction motors here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_GZrX ... sp=sharing
Email:motors@minchin.org.uk
User avatar
9fingers
Old Oak
 
Posts: 4708
Joined: 21 Jul 2014, 20:22
Location: Romsey Hampshire between Southampton and the New Forest
Name: Bob

Re: The time has come...

Postby TrimTheKing » 19 Sep 2018, 07:46

The ads are on the free version of Tapatalk I think.
Cheers
Mark
TrimTheKing
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3929
Joined: 16 Jun 2014, 13:27
Location: Grappenhall, Cheshire
Name: Mark

Re: The time has come...

Postby Jimmy Mack » 19 Sep 2018, 13:12

I got the same ad too!

Thought it was my cookies, obviously not
RogerM wrote:
Screenshot_20180918-175041.jpg


Now what is it about this thread that attracts this type of sponsored advert? Any takers?


Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jimmy Mack
Nordic Pine
 
Posts: 887
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:04
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Name:

Re: The time has come...

Postby Pinch » 22 Sep 2018, 15:43

Malc2098 wrote:Result!!!!!


Thanks Malc. 8-)

Job is going well - been driving a 68 seater last couple of days and out in it tonight on a private hire! 8-)

:text-bravo:
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

Re: The time has come...

Postby Pinch » 22 Sep 2018, 15:54

Jimmy Mack wrote:
Pinch wrote:Job interview and company test drive was today and I am thrilled to announce, the new coach driving career officially begins this Wednesday!

Weeeeehoooooo!! 8-) 8-) :D :D

The uniform is on order... I'm collecting the pro sat nav tomorrow morning and I'm buying a bigger lunch box for my sarnies! 8-)

Gosh... on the payroll, pension and... first time ever... 28 days paid holiday a year - by golly! :D

:text-bravo: :text-bravo:

:obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers:

:obscene-drinkingbuddies: :obscene-drinkingbuddies: :obscene-drinkingbuddies:
Crikey, turned Pro excellent, looking forward to seeing the new uniform

Top stuff.

Chocks away

Ps. Tell Merlin, Wacky Jackie has her lady dressed in a slinky leopard print onesie....I was on my bike so moving too fast to snap the delight.... TBF...I almost stacked it into the brambles!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk


Thanks Jim 8-)

Oh yes indeed... a pro now. 8-)

A leopard print onesie?? :shock: :shock: :lol: Oh my word... ole Jacks is a one! 8-)

I think you did very well staying on your bike just glancing dear fellow! :eusa-clap:

Merlin is back home now. When we collected him from the workshop last Sunday, I stood him on the drive to wash him down properly and I was bombarded by a few neighbours I didn't know existed - amazing. :shock:

Uniform is on order... white shirt, maroon tie with company name, dark grey waistcoat with company name, dark grey trousers and black shoes - very smart indeed. Meanwhile, I now have a company tie, but using my own white shirts, black trousers with smart black Chelsea boots. I'm going to ask if I can wear my black flat cap! 8-)

:text-bravo:
www.woodmonkeyworkshop.com

In my previous life, I was a tree.
User avatar
Pinch
Old Oak
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 21:59
Location: Milton Abbas, Dorset.
Name: Paul

PreviousNext

Return to The Woodmangler's Retreat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 1 guest