It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:55

Workshop close down

The place to find and post anything related to the world of spinning wood at ridiculously high speeds!

Workshop close down

Postby Dalboy » 03 Jul 2021, 10:29

Not as bad as the title sounds I have not been doing much in the workshop due to garden projects and the latest one is to empty the workshop so that can be moved to where my wood store is at the moment as the poor wood store is beyond saving. The old workshop will take the place and become my new wood store and the best and most exciting bit is a brand new larger workshop will be built this will be 20' X 10' or for those youngsters 6meters x 3 meters. :eusa-dance: :eusa-dance: :eusa-dance:
Dalboy
Old Oak

Name:

Re: Workshop close down

Postby DaveL » 03 Jul 2021, 10:34

A new workshop, nice one! You will of course be posting a workshop build.
Regards,
Dave
My tool kit is almost complete, only a few more to get.
DaveL
Old Oak

Name: Dave

Postby Dalboy » 03 Jul 2021, 10:45

DaveL wrote:A new workshop, nice one! You will of course be posting a workshop build.

Only if I remember as I have new fencing arriving as well as having new windows installed, at least the removal of a conifer (3' trunk at bottom) and three other trees has been completed and most of the garden planted :lol:
Dalboy
Old Oak

Name:

Postby TrimTheKing » 03 Jul 2021, 10:56

Dalboy wrote:
DaveL wrote:A new workshop, nice one! You will of course be posting a workshop build.

Of course I will!

I’ve re-written that for you mate! ;)
Cheers
Mark
TrimTheKing
Site Admin

Name: Mark

Postby Dalboy » 03 Jul 2021, 11:20

TrimTheKing wrote:
Dalboy wrote:

Of course I will!

I’ve re-written that for you mate! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The shed on the left is my existing workshop and will replace the one down the garden which is now empty of all the wood which is squeezed into my other flat wood store a little tight in there now

DSCF1982 1.JPG
(544.77 KiB)

What is left of the conifer tree and the new grass is growing well

DSCF1984 1.JPG
(577.19 KiB)

The patio area in the foreground still needs to be relaid as the wall is coming down and the lower patio will be leveled with the one I am stood on to make a large patio area
Dalboy
Old Oak

Name:

Postby CHJ » 03 Jul 2021, 17:02

Dalboy wrote:... The old workshop will take the place and become my new wood store and the best and most exciting bit is a brand new larger workshop will be built this will be 20' X 10' or for those youngsters 6meters x 3 meters.
That is a scandalous way over the top gloat, :mrgreen: Good on y'er for having the energy to tackle the project, looking forward to the increased production rate in the not too distant future. :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap:
Chas. just a traveller on the road of time. Bits & Pieces Gallery ... My Web Site
CHJ
Sapling

Name: Chas Jones

Postby Dalboy » 03 Jul 2021, 22:18

CHJ wrote:
Dalboy wrote:... The old workshop will take the place and become my new wood store and the best and most exciting bit is a brand new larger workshop will be built this will be 20' X 10' or for those youngsters 6meters x 3 meters.
That is a scandalous way over the top gloat, :mrgreen: Good on y'er for having the energy to tackle the project, looking forward to the increased production rate in the not too distant future. :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap:

I certainly am looking forward to the new workshop more room.
Dalboy
Old Oak

Name:

Return to Turning (Wood or any other material you fancy)