It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:01

Screen grab those critical chat sessions

Hang up your Chisels and Plane blades and take a load off with a recently turned goblet of your favourite poison, in the lounge of our Gentlemen's (and ladies) Club.

Screen grab those critical chat sessions

Postby RogerS » 26 Aug 2021, 13:48

Due to the ongoing network issues I'd been having (and mentioned in another thread) in various chat sessions with Three, they agreed to waive my Early Termination Fee and that I would only pay a discounted fee for the handset. I had 28 days to decide.

A few days later I'd made up my mind and had another chat session. Initially the adviser denied all knowledge of the agreement to waive the early termination fee but, after polite persistence from me, he 'found' the chat session where this had all been agreed.

So I got him to walk me through the agreement and took screen grabs of the chat session as we went along. Bloody good job I did, because I just got my final bill for over £200 ! Early termination fee applied :evil:

Just come off yet another chat session to discuss the erroneous invoice and, guess what, they denied all knowledge of the agreement again. How very convenient.

So screen grabs sent off to them together with an invoice for 1 hour consultancy fees at £150/hr.

Also cancelled the direct debit and informed them of same.

So ...remember....take those screen grabs.
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
RogerS
Petrified Pine

Name:

Return to The Woodmangler's Retreat