• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

Recent content by bkaragoz

  1. B

    Dining table design

    Hi , I’ve got some furniture leftover delivered to me and I found that piece I thought I could make a dining table out of it as we need one . I need your help to give me some ideas and how can i paint it or another way to protect it from wear out . I’m thinking to build X shape legs from 4x4 or...
  2. B

    Need help with table saw

    Hi , I’ve recently started working as a hobby and i went through first jig saw , circular saw, mitre saw and I bought a table saw from lidl parkside brand , Fence is not accurate at all and i knew cheap saws wouldn’t have a good fence but when i wanted to make a cross cut sled I noticed table...
Back
Top