• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

Recent content by duke

  1. D

    What I have fixed today

    The sound of drips would also annoy me.
  2. D

    What I have fixed today

    From the pic there are two elevations of roof flowing onto the roof with the paving stone of cuts, I give up but what is the blue roof doing on the roof?
  3. D

    Post a photo of the last thing you made...

    No clock, wow the pic sure makes it look like a clock. Just a barometer, I brought this home from Southampton in 1992. Very rustic, whipped this out in 45 mins. Rustic sounds better than not very nice workmanship.
  4. D

    Post a photo of the last thing you made...

    Family are arriving soon for Thanksgiving tomorrow , so thought I would make a quick coat rack. Maybe they won't clutter up the bench. Made from Cherry and pegs are Maple. No finish on it yet.
  5. D

    What I have fixed today

    Ah, to slow down the flow of rain water over the eaves?:unsure:
  6. D

    What I have fixed today

    Looks like a new membrane on a roof.
  7. D

    Septic system upgrade

    Interesting rig for unloading the tank.
  8. D

    Anybody try something like this wedge system if you don't have a tail vise?

    Great video, I will save this one.
  9. D

    First freeze of the year 8th October 2026

    We will lower the weather networks overnight, morning temps. by 5 C and it is most accurate.
  10. D

    First freeze of the year 8th October 2026

    Is this early for your area? We had a warm morning at 14 C.
  11. D

    Daily Morning For Me

    Oh yes, and he was hauling two trailers.
  12. D

    Daily Morning For Me

    Getting slowed down on the way to work. A load of White Pine timber.
  13. D

    Seven Heirlooms - Rear view!

    My guess also AndyP.
  14. D

    A Japanese style garden shed

    Looks to be a very sturdy joist and beam system.
  15. D

    Pizza Hut

    So it shall be Scoot !
Back
Top