Lurker
Old Oak
Months ago, I needed a rip blade for the TS, I looked at the usual places and could find lots of 40T but no rips. I looked at Amazon but the search was useless mainly as there are hundreds but couldn’t refine the search. My saw takes a 235mm blade.
Then I found a trend pro at screwfix for £27, so I was sorted. It’s a good blade.
I thought I would get a spare whilst relatively cheap, then I decided to put in the part number on Amazon, just out of curiosity. One popped up at £17.50 so I snapped it up, came from Amazon own stuff and it’s the real thing. Without the part number it’s virtually impossible to find.
Moral use part numbers for internet searches if you know precisely what you want.
Then I found a trend pro at screwfix for £27, so I was sorted. It’s a good blade.
I thought I would get a spare whilst relatively cheap, then I decided to put in the part number on Amazon, just out of curiosity. One popped up at £17.50 so I snapped it up, came from Amazon own stuff and it’s the real thing. Without the part number it’s virtually impossible to find.
Moral use part numbers for internet searches if you know precisely what you want.