• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

2 lessons learned today.

Lons

Old Oak
Joined
Jul 21, 2014
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
1,355
Location
Northumberland
Name
Bob
I had to go for an injection into my knee this morning and lesson 1 is never again to be distracted by or believe a rather attractive Norwegan lady when with a smile on her face she shoves in the needle and says "this won't hurt a bit". :oops:😫

Second is that I'm completely useless shopping which is a major pet hate and in which I have zero interest.
As I was parked near a supermarket by the hospital and we needed some fruit and milk I reluctantly sidled in and got out again as fast as possible. Milk, rasberries, blueberries, bananas etc. all successfully in the basket and oh maybe a melon. These were among them, looked interesting so feeling chuffed I paid and went home.
That's not a bloody melon says my missus almost falling over laughing, it's more like a grapefuit. WTF, how the hell am I supposed to know that? Anyway it's only the "n" missing to read melon. :ROFLMAO:

Accidental but if that means I'm banned from shopping it's a win as far as I'm concerned. šŸ‘
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3707.JPG
    IMG_3707.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top