• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

Festool VAC-SYS Set SE 1

Malc2098

Sequoia
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
8,367
Reaction score
1,431
Location
Tiverton
Name
Malcolm
I've just been fortunate to buy this used outfit about a year old on FB MarketPlace.

I bought it primarily for holding the instrument bodies, guitars and ukuleles, when working on them, rather than clamping them in either of my vices, or between my knees!

However, it seems to me, I could also use the vacuum pump for pressing duties with vacuum press bags.

Does anyone on this forum have any experience of tapping into the Sys-Vac's vacuum capabilities?
 
Three hundred odd views and no replies. I'll take that as a no, then. :lol:

Bob9F, I might be messaging you about designing a pressing set up.
 
Back
Top