• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

Need help with table saw

I’ve made a rip fence and i am very happy with it , I don’t need to adjust the fence to the blade at front and back each time when i make a cut , I’ll attach some photos, please let me know if anything looks wrong, I’ve fixed a piece of wood to existing bolt holes and not sure if length of it is ok , many thanks for all replies , I appreciate it a lot . Baris
6bbd88955f6a581286789d22361ec479.jpg

f5e18d80ba01067c54fb3423e2b39483.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top