• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

What is wrong with my Festool C12?

Steve Maskery

Old Oak
Joined
Jul 27, 2014
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
1,461
Location
87290 Laplagne, France
I have this Fessie. It was a present from Festool when I started to make my films. It has a 2007 date on it. It's a heavy beggar, especially with the larger battery, but I'd like to keep it (not least because I recently spent a fortune on two new batteries for it, one of which I now cannot find).
It's recently started to play up. I can only describe it as "bumpy". If anyone can tell me what is wrong and how I can fix it, I'd be very grateful.
S
 
Well someone else posted on YT that it could be the trigger, so this morning I opened it up. I couldn't get it wide open, but I could get my little finger in. So there was enough of a gap to get my air line in and give it a good blast, followed by a squirt of contact cleaner.
It's now working better. I won't say it's perfect again, but there is definitely an improvement.
S
 
Back
Top