• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

Eterno Ivica Star.T. tile support system.

RogerS":zja9r629 said:
Fairy snuff. :)

How large are your tiles ? If very big, highly recommend the rough tile sucker from Rubi. Mind you if you're laying them dry then I guess not that important.

Yes I did see you recommend that before and was trying to find one along with a big tile saw when I thought I’d have to do it myself but now it’s my builder laying them so I’m sure he’ll have his own methods.
 
Back
Top