Weekend_Woodworker
Sapling
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2021
- Messages
- 301
- Reaction score
- 65
My brother in law asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and remembering that he had just got a 3D printer, I asked him if could print me a positionable dust extraction pipe. I found one on thingverse which I emailed him a link to. Have got it I then set about thinking how best to fit it. I desired that it would be good to build a larger table for the drill at the same time. I based the design on a number of different ideas I had seen on the internet, in particular taking some of the ideas from Dennis from Hooked on Wood. I got an off cut of Valcromat from Avon Ply for £15 which was good to make the table out of. I also made a wooden hand wheel off to one side so I don’t need to fiddle round the back when I want to adjust the height.












