• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

Pizza Hut

duke

Old Oak
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Messages
3,579
Reaction score
2,220
Location
Field, Ontario, Canada
Name
Scott
Every time I order take away Pizza they ask for my name, so I say it is Scott but on their order screen it is Scoot. Everytime I point out the error and the appologies flow. I am not offended as it must be hard for new arrivals to our country, as our family once was.11847.jpg
 
Sorry Scott, it's no excuse for them not to be more attentive and keep getting it wrong. Next time spell it out to them ..... very slowly... at the pace of a 🐌 if needed... That's what I do if they ask for my surname, and I do it twice to make sure they got it right - nothing aggravates me more
 
I've had, over the years, as well as Maskery:
Muskery
Meskerry
Massquery
Muscrat
and almost certainly several others I can't remember.

I had a boss once called Ian Polaine. He had a notice-board-full of various spellings he had received over the years.

S
 
I last time I was in a Pizza Hut I was in my early twenties in a group of drunks after being in a bar until closing. 🍻 🍺🍻 Name? Bob was good enough for all of us.

Pete
 
I've had, over the years, as well as Maskery:
Muskery
Meskerry
Massquery
Muscrat
and almost certainly several others I can't remember.

I had a boss once called Ian Polaine. He had a notice-board-full of various spellings he had received over the years.

S
I feel for you. Once in a blue moon, someone will ask if it's Brown(e) with an 'e', but it's usually plain sailing.
 
Back
Top