Harv-53
New Shoots
I’ve recently had Covid which has left me with some breathing issues and am going to purchase a powered respirator, I’ve got by using GVS ellipse mask but I need better protection.
I’ve had a decorator in a Client’s house this week repairing a water damaged ceiling which has involved a fair amount of filling, it has become very obvious that I can’t be anywhere near this amount of dust even masked up. I predominantly do project management of house refurbishment which means I’m constantly in very dusty environments.
I’ve had a look at quite a lot of powered respirators but think I prefer the 3m versaflo tr315 closely followed by the jsp infinity.
I’m after any reviews or recommendations from the collective.
I’ve had a decorator in a Client’s house this week repairing a water damaged ceiling which has involved a fair amount of filling, it has become very obvious that I can’t be anywhere near this amount of dust even masked up. I predominantly do project management of house refurbishment which means I’m constantly in very dusty environments.
I’ve had a look at quite a lot of powered respirators but think I prefer the 3m versaflo tr315 closely followed by the jsp infinity.
I’m after any reviews or recommendations from the collective.