Tusses
Old Oak
Doug":1ror4md6 said:RogerS":1ror4md6 said:A very silly question, guys, but how much water are you drinking each day? .
I've just put slightly less an amount of water as the amount of The Black Grouse whiskey that was in my glass, so in answer to you question Rog, just the right amount.bscene-drinkingcheers:
haha .. nice one doug
My attitude too
I used to love my single malts and Isle this and that .. but Wiskey / Wisky no good for gluten free ..
Apart from when I'm feeling either "invincible" .. or "what the hell" "how could it be any worse" :lol:
But Rog .. I know ! and I know it's serious.
I do catch a few extra glasses of water on passing through the kitchen every day, on top of everything else.. admittedly more when I'm feeling bad , and probably less than I should when not so bad.