Guineafowl21
Nordic Pine
Still waiting on the saw centre to ring me back about the spare spindle.
I put a dial gauge on the SCM’s cutterblock yesterday - there is almost zero backlash on the rise/fall. Very impressive. I think I’ll stick with the machine for now, an keep an eye out for a Sedgwick with sliding table.
At some point, the cutterblock has clouted the alloy fence(s) and bent them. The engineering firms up here won’t want the job, so if anyone is willing to flycut them back to parallel for me, or knows of a good firm, I will happily pay and post.
I put a dial gauge on the SCM’s cutterblock yesterday - there is almost zero backlash on the rise/fall. Very impressive. I think I’ll stick with the machine for now, an keep an eye out for a Sedgwick with sliding table.
At some point, the cutterblock has clouted the alloy fence(s) and bent them. The engineering firms up here won’t want the job, so if anyone is willing to flycut them back to parallel for me, or knows of a good firm, I will happily pay and post.












